Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bath Time Boy





I think A.J. looks so much like me in these pictures. While I was giving him a bath the other night, he was staring at me, and all I could see was myself...is that a weird Mom moment or what? It was like looking at my very own baby pictures. Now, a lot of people tell us they see me in him, but most of the time, I see only Nick. So I had to get the camera and document this momentous occasion...at least it was for me.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

I can never tell who babies look like, but he's cute anyway!

Mann's said...

Yeah for a new post!! Finally!! He is adorable!

The Alands said...

I agree, he is looking more like you Tallie. It is amazing how fast they change.

Tiana said...

WoW! I would have to agree with you...these pics are so darn adorable. I miss you guys.