" May I ask that you join the conversation by participating on the Internet, particularly the New Media, to share the gospel and to explain in simple, clear terms the message of the Restoration. Most of you already know that if you have access to the Internet you can start a blog in minutes and begin sharing what you know to be true...perhaps now, more than ever, we have a major responsibility as Latter-day Saints to define ourselves, instead of letting others define us."
-Elder M. Russell Ballard
Thanks to Karen for sharing this quote...I hope we all will take these words to heart, and not be afraid to show the world who we are.
Love, Tallie





1 comment:
I have not seen you or the babe since he was born! Congratulations! I need to actually come and see him now. He is so adorable! PS...I saw in your last post that you said "kids" that means there will be more!! Yeah!!!
Post a Comment