Monday, January 21, 2008

Christmas 2007

Christmas morning with Abe.... I don't think he was too impressed



At the festivities with Dad, and all Sacked out after all the fun....we call him our drunken Santa.




We had an awesome Christmas this year! As always we were at both of our families, both nights... pretty intense...(and for the next three days Abe and I couldn't go anywhere to make up for so much excitement). With so much going on, and having A.J. with us, we decided to forgo our usual tradition of going to the movies Christmas afternoon. It was a sad realization that that tradition will have to be put on hold for a few years, when our kids are old enough to enjoy it. We had plenty of gifts, and alot of love. I think our biggest gift this year was having our little guy here to share it with. He was so much fun, even if he had no idea what was going on! He makes every day more enjoyable, and I love being his mom...(cry). Ok, enough sap.

later dudes

1 comment:

The Alands said...

I am so glad you have a blog. I am still up for tomorrow if you are. My mom is out of town so we can take her car so the two carseats will fit. We'll talk.

Jenny