Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My little lamb

Today I got to play with my Lamby... It was the first time I had showed any interest in it... Mom thought that I looked pretty cute, so she ran to get the camera, and document my cuteness.

Here I am, so content to play!

Wait! Did you just take my picture??


Still Happy though!


Still Happy!

No longer happy, and the fun is over...get me off this thing!!

Love, Abe

7 comments:

Rae said...

Tal...I love that last pic...in my head I hear:
"I'm done! If you don't get me off this thing right now the destruction I leave behind will be immeasurable!"

Lol! Great pis. Little AJ is adorable!

Tiana said...

I love the pics too...they are great!

Stephanie said...

He sure is a cutie!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

where did you get that lamb? it is darling-almost as darling as abe-jay! and i think lunch would be super fun tomorrow...although i am going to try and leave my kids with jake :) but i guess we'll talk tonight when you come over!

The Alands said...

Abe is so stinking cute, I love that last picture, makes me laugh everytime. It is my little sisters b-day tomorrow so we are heading up to SL for a little fun. I won't be able to go tomorrow, but we will have to go again soon.

Mann's said...

It depends what time!!! Mylie has pictures at one and then I am free until about 5! So just text me tonight when you are with Reni and you can tell me a time!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i would love to hang out this weekend! i feel like i haven't seen you forever! okay, and i need some advice...what do you think is the proper way to remove someone from your 'friends links' on your blog? i just can't figure out how to take you and nick off without making you feel bad :) just kidding! but with the people i want to remove, i'm just not sure how to do it? maybe i just do it and not care, because it is my blog. anyway--be thinking about it so you can help me out!