Oh my goodness this baby is so darn adorable...I can't get over the fact that he is so cute. He and is cute girl cousin that is coming in less then 3 months have to be best friends...they just have to be! So move to Texas!
What adorable pictures! He is getting so big and cuter by the day! Too bad those pictures aren't on the family website. *wink* We do need to get together so I can answer your questions. Oh, and you shouldn't move to Texas...those living in Texas should move to Utah. *double wink*
Nick and Tallie were married in August 2004, and have 3 rowdy boys, Abe, Ezra, Solomon, and one little Princess named Zowie. This is a little about them.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness this baby is so darn adorable...I can't get over the fact that he is so cute. He and is cute girl cousin that is coming in less then 3 months have to be best friends...they just have to be! So move to Texas!
He is SOOOO Precious!!I can't believe that it has been 3 months already! Wow!
Yeah for a new update!!! I have been waiting to see your cute little guy! We need to play again sometime soon!
What adorable pictures! He is getting so big and cuter by the day! Too bad those pictures aren't on the family website. *wink* We do need to get together so I can answer your questions. Oh, and you shouldn't move to Texas...those living in Texas should move to Utah. *double wink*
Post a Comment