For almost two years, Nick and I have been trying to help Abe learn to pedal a bike. A few weeks ago, on a monday he came to us and said, I am ready to ride my bike! So that night, for FHE, we fixed up a "new", but used, two wheeler, and put training wheels on it, and helped him get going! He was slow to get it, and quit before the night was over. But, to my suprise, the next morning he woke up and told me he was going to ride his bike. Here he is that morning, actually riding his bike by himself, for the very first time! I am so proud of him!
2 comments:
awww, good job, Abe! My nephew did the same thing. At first he kept quitting but then he would continue to ask to go out and ride his bike. Boys just get upset when they don't get the hang of it right away.
It's so fun to see them do new things. I'm glad we got to see you guys today, it had been to long.
Post a Comment