Here is Halloween. We had a family theme. Abe really wanted to be superman, so we chose our costumes around that. If you can't tell, Nick is clark Kent, Tallie is Lois Lane, and Ezra is Lex Luther. We had a lot of fun this year!

Next Up is Abe's birthday! He turned 3 this year, and HAD to have a superman party. It was fun, with only a few of his best friends. I maybe went a little over board, but it was soooo much fun...since I love superman too!
Isn't he so cute! I just love this little guy!
Isn't he so cute! I just love this little guy!
Mom and Ezra at the party
Abe and Ez 
We don't have any pictures of Nick's birthday, or Thanksgiving, which means we skip straight into...
Christmas!
Aren't they so cute in their christmas jammies!
Christmas morning all of us piled into our bed! I loved it...It reminded me of when I was a kid. All my siblings and I would sleep in the same room...most of us in the same bed!
There were a lot of presents, but I think the best ones of the day were our new nerf guns! We spent all afternoon playing a family nerf war! (of coarse while Ezra was alseep) We ended our day at the movies as a family! Abe loved the movies, and still asks to go back.
Christmas morning all of us piled into our bed! I loved it...It reminded me of when I was a kid. All my siblings and I would sleep in the same room...most of us in the same bed!
There were a lot of presents, but I think the best ones of the day were our new nerf guns! We spent all afternoon playing a family nerf war! (of coarse while Ezra was alseep) We ended our day at the movies as a family! Abe loved the movies, and still asks to go back.
The very next day was my brother Paul's mission farewell. We were able to sing in church as siblings again, which we haven't done in years! I love being related to such talented people! He entered the MTC Dec. 29th, and made his way to Sweden a week ago! I miss him terribly, and Abe misses him more! We talk alot about missionaries, and what they do, and how he can be one when he gets older! In return, Abe talks alot about when "he is 5 Uncle Paul will come home, and take him on a mission"...he doesn't quite get it yet! ;)
We miss you Paul! LOTS OF LOVE!
Abe, Paul , and Ezra 12/29/10
We miss you Paul! LOTS OF LOVE!
Abe, Paul , and Ezra 12/29/10





3 comments:
Good girl!!
Way to go! You up-dated your blog!!
Now just keep doing this every month and I won't cry some much!! I love seeing you and your boys!!!!
Love you- Gretch
Oh- I love the christmas jammies! And the Halloween costumes are "super"!!
That is fun. It is nice to hear of the fun hings you are doing. The Halloween idea is brilliant and I am so jealous about the nerf gun, I am so asking for one this Christmas.
Post a Comment