Monday, November 2, 2009

We've All Been Waiting For It.....

For the Palmer Family to Announce that
Tallie is FINALLY pregnant!!

After a Chemical pregnancy last year, and a Miscarriage this year, one test wouldn't do it for me...
So 6 weeks, 9 tests , (yes I actually took NINE tests)
And 1 ultrasound, (at my first appointment), Later

We are happy to say that I am almost 10 weeks along!
Due June 2nd, 2010

Don't be too offended if you haven't seen us for awhile...Tallie's been extra sick this time around


12 comments:

Rach and Clark said...

congrats Tallie, Nick and Abe! How exciting! I am impressed that you took 9 pee tests!

Mann's said...

I saw you a DAY ago, you couldn't spill the beans a DAY early! You are dead!!! I am so super excited for you guys!

Cami said...

TALLIE!!! I am so happy for you! How exciting. I had no idea you guys were even trying...but somehow I knew this was coming! I hope you start filling better soon. Morning sickness (or 24 hour sickness...who knows why they call it morning sickness) can be a real pain. What can we do? Dinner? Babysit? Girls night out ;) Let me know!

Tiana said...

I think she totally needs a girls night out...every week. I wish I was there to take you out and play! I miss you and I am sooooooooo excited for a new niece or nephew. WAHOOO!!! I love you guys...congrats again!

The Snow Maiden: said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND NICK!!
And I am excited to be your pregnancy buddy. ;)
I **LOVE** that you took pics of the 9 pregnancy tests!!!
Call me if you ever want to come play with that cute Abe! Seriously!! (Kent III would love to have him over for a play date!)
*BIG HUGS AND LOTS OF LOVE*

Stephanie Tobler said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is exiting!!

Rae said...

CONGRATS!!!!! yeah!

Hinkson Family said...

I didn't know you had a miscarriage. We should talk more. Congrats!

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Hooray Tallie! I'm so so happy for you! I know its been a long time coming! love you girl!

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

congrats! we absolutely LOVE our little one.

The Alands said...

Congrats you guys. I'm happy everything worked out. I won't lie, I'm totally filled with envy but super happy for you!!

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

That is great. Congratulations!!!. I don't think nine pregnancy test is crazy at all. I would have done the same thing. I am really happy for you.