Sunday, November 15, 2009

Update

Since I had my Dr.'s appointment on Thursday, I thought I should let you know what's up. Sadly, No change. I am not bleeding, or spotting anymore, but my uteris is....whatever that means. I still have to stay down, and full pelvic rest, untill I get to go back to the Dr. on the 23rd. So lets pray that I get good news then!
Thanks for all your support! It's really made this whole thing easier! I don't know what I would do without my friends and family!

8 comments:

Gretch said...

I sure love you sister!! I am sorry that your still having some troubles inside! I think of you lots. Can I call to distract you whenever?

Truman and Vanessa said...

Tallie- Truman and I have been keeping you in our prayers and hope things go well for you and baby.

PALMERS said...

Tallie, hang in there girl! Sure do love you! Amy

Tiana said...

Little Miss I love you and you are in our prayers!

jamie said...

We love you! Let us know if you need anything! We'd be more then happy to do whatever you may need!

jamie said...

Sorry Its Jamie I dont know why it just shows J

Rach and Clark said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys! :)

Ben and Cjirsten said...

That does suck you still can't do much but at least the baby is still doing okay I hope! Hang in there. . . .we both have doc apt on the same day. :)