Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 Random Things

  1. I love living close to my Mom
  2. I also love living close to my in laws
  3. My room is usually a mess
  4. My house is usually clean
  5. I have been sick a whole week today
  6. And my house is now a disaster
  7. I think that shopping online can cure the shopping bug as easily as going to the store
  8. I love to GO shopping even if I don't (or can't) buy anything
  9. I love old things...and anything that use to belong to our grandparents.
  10. Lucky for me, Nick Loves old things too!
  11. I never thought I would get married
  12. I never thought I would be a mother
  13. I LOVE being a Mother
  14. I am head over heals in love with Nick
  15. I love that he can fix anything
  16. I wish he would fix things at our house sometimes!
  17. I miss Las Vegas more than anyone will ever know
  18. I miss Alaska in the summertime
  19. I wish I could travel ALOT
  20. I am jealous of those of you who do travel
  21. I wish I were pregnant
  22. I am secretly mad at all of you who are (not seriously)
  23. Valentines is my second favorite holiday(2nd to Christmas)
  24. I think that every holiday, even the silly ones, are a good reason to celebrate!
  25. I Love that I have good Friends and a great Family!

There you go Karen... I tag anyone that wants to do this.... It was actually funner than I thought it would be!

6 comments:

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

None of these surprised me...except the pregnant thing. Are you trying?

JCLS said...

I miss Vegas too! More than I had ever thought I would!

Rach and Clark said...

I'm with ya on # 7, 11.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i am pretty sure that i didn't actually learn anything about you :) still fun though! and stop being mad at me :)

THE REBER FAMILY said...

Love love love you Tal! I am so glad we've all been hanging out! I wish I was pregnant too...lets be friends =)

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

I can't believe how big Abe has gotten! I agree with #15. Scott and I really appreciate your hubby fixing the furnace at our duplex on such short notice! How are you Tallie?! I told Nick that I would swing an Avon book up to you, but seeing as how you might be an online shopper, you can browse my online store if you ever need anything. You lived in Vegas??? Sweet!