Monday, July 14, 2008

Without further delay, I give you...MULLET MAN!

After 11 months of growing out his hair, Nick decided it was time to cut it...We were only a month away from his goal, but he couldn't stand it any more.
This was the Day he was Mullet Man.

Here he is at the start of the Haircut
Just a little off the front
Full Blown Mullet!


Abe's Concern...he was a little scared, and even cried once.
Wearing it at Treats on the Lawn with the Palmer's


The Next day he had to go on a Service Call, for Palmer Services, and after that experience, he realized he couldn't keep the Mullet, I was so happy!!

8 comments:

Mann's said...

IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! That ranks as one of the greatest mullets I have ever seen...

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

You guys crack me up!!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

it's even funnier now than when we saw it :) i just love it...and i can't wait to see it again! j/k

Kelsey said...

Is it gone yet?

The Alands said...

Wow Tallie, you cut a good mullet. If he only he only had a nice mustache to go with it.

THE REBER FAMILY said...

I have tears I'm laughing so hard. Even Jeff gave him props "thats a pretty gooood mullet!" I have to admit that my little Jeffy is growing a pretty good one himself!

Tiana said...

oh my goodness! hilarious

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

I'm scared of the mullet! But it's all starting to make sense...the mullet, the van...

:)