On the Plane...Abe's first Flight! He did really well on the airplanes...we had alot of fun playing with all of the new people we met.
Grandma, and Grandpa gave Abe some E-7, a supplement drink, and he broke out in an awesome rash all over his body....it was not a good time...he was fine, and didn't even cry once, but I had a hard time, and cried about it....
It didn't ruin our day though, we were off in a few hours ready to play!
Day one of the Kennedy Space Center
Disney World's Epcot Center
Dad in "Morocco", Mom and Abe in front of the Spaceship Earth, and our cool little dude, ready for anything!
We had so much fun at Disney! I always forget how much I love it! We only went one day, but I think someday I want to do all of the kingdoms, and not just epcot center.... I had a great "mom moment" while watching the fireworks show at the end of the night. Abraham was awake, because of the loud fireworks, so I was holding him and covering his ears. Nick came and put his arms around the two of us, and I began to cry. It was so wonderful to have my little family there watching the fireworks together, and I realized how blessed I am. It was awesome... It was everything I never knew I wanted.
There was so much fun stuff that we did that I didn't get on film. We spent two mornings thrift store shopping...one of our favorite past times, and two afternoons at the beach, playing in the waves. Little Abe didn't play in the water too much both times we went down, he fell asleep, and Granny took him back up to the room. It's one of those bonuses of traveling with Grandparents! It was a great trip! Thanks Granny and Grampa for inviting us along for there Spring Break!



















4 comments:
Tal, What great pictures. It sounds like you guys had a great time. What a cute family!
YAY Tallie! I am glad you got away and had a nice little trip.
Now, next time (do I even need to say it) you need to come to San Diego!
finally! those are the cutest pictures! and abe's rash was worse than i had imagined-sad! and it's official-the best 'tallie' quote is, "it's everything i never knew i wanted!" i love it! we miss you.
Cute pics! That rash looks aweful. I'm glad he's all better.
Post a Comment